Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sarah and Brandon are Married!

The cute couple!
Bridesmaids and Groomsman
Mom, Dad, and the newlyweds!
Cool Jake!
Family Friends!
Bridesmaids!

My little sister got married in the Newport Beach, Ca. Temple on Fri. 8/29! It's been a fun week seeing her go through the temple for the first time and then being sealed to Brandon! She looked amazing! I love her so much and I'm so happy for them! She married a great guy and I know he will take good care of her! More and better pics to come from the photographer soon! They got some really neat pics at the temple and at the beach.

7 comments:

Kara's Party Ideas said...

yea!! that's so awesome! so we were both in cali and didn't know it!! although, i was way north :) her wedding looks beautiful! i can't wait to see the reception!

Unknown said...

Yay for Sarah! She looks so pretty! I remember I was her Laurel leader at Girls Camp when she was a Beehive. Funny!

Mizukawa's said...

Her wedding we really beautiful I would love to get married all over again.

Michelle said...

I love the Newport Beach temple! That's ao awesome you got to go inside! It seems like you guys have had a lot of weddings lately! Fun!!

Brittany said...

Sarah looks gorgeous! So do you!!! I can't believe how big she is and Caitlin...wow! Great pictures. I wish we could be there Friday, but we won't be able to make it. You will have fun seeing everyone. I miss you. I'll call you soon, I bet you have a lot going on right now. Love ya!

Bri or Aaron said...

Her dress is amazing!

jenn gent said...

Congrats to Sarah!! It's hard to believe she is all grown up!

I love the brides maid dresses!