Sunday, August 10, 2008

Leah's Wedding!


Amazing Play House!











My cute little (not so little any more) cousin, Leah was sealed in the Manti temple on Fri. 08/08/08. She looked so beautiful! They had a reception in Alpine that night and it was so much fun! The house they had it at was amazing! There was a full on playground for the kids, play house with electricity, and of course the landscaping and home was beautiful! Avery had so much fun playing on the playground, dancing, eating, and she loved the sparklers at the end of the reception! Congratulations Leah and Aaron Cox! We are so happy for you guys!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

She looked beautiful! I love her dress...You are glowing too! Seems like Avery was loving everything.

Elisa said...

Hey Shaina,
I was wondering if you have an extra pack and play or car seat, or both that Addison would be able to use while we are there for Sarah's reception. I might be able to get a carseat down there, but with the new airline lugguage rules, and don't have any room to check mine unless I pay a bunch of extra money, so i thought I would see what my options are before I go that route! Let me know either way, Thanks so much, and I can't wait to see you guys!

Elisa said...

Thanks Shaina, I will let trevor know, and he can get the pack and play from your mom, and the car seat from Janalyn. You're the Best!

Tyra said...

How are you doing? Feeling sick? It will be fun to see you in a few weeks! Is it still cool if we crash at your place?