Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sarah and Brandon's Reception!

My uncle brought over his cute vintage car to put presents in at their reception!
My brother and sister with Avery!
Cute little flower girl!
Addison, Avery, and Cooper! They played so cute together! It was hard to get a good pic of them though!
Grandparents!
The little girls playing ring-around-the-rosies! So cute!
Friends!
Friends!
More Friends!
Trev, Tony, and Janalynn.
Caitlin and Sue!
Friends!
Sisters!
The cupcake stand! It turned out so cute!

My sister and Brandon had their reception in my parents backyard in Alpine last night. It was so much fun! Everything turned out great! Avery looked so cute in her flower girl dress for about a 1/2 an hr. till she spilled ice cream down the front of her! They had subzero ice cream making the ice cream at the reception with liquid nitrogen along with some other yummy food. Sarah and Brandon also decided to have a cupcake stand for their cake instead of a traditional cake and it turned out really cute! As fun as it was, I know my parents are glad it's over! Congrats to Sarah and Brandon!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Everything looked amazing! Seems like you had a great time. You look beautiful...not to mention that pregnancy glow! Avery is so cute. It's fun to see Tyra and Elisa's girls with her...Sucks we missed it, we really wish we were there!

The Shumways said...

Hey Beautiful! You are so gorgeous! I love all your pics. Congrats to Sarah too! I can't wait to hear all about it. Let's all get together sometime this week. What do you think?
p.s. Are you pregnant? =) I just read the comment above. If so . . . that is so exciting! Congrats!

The Callister Family said...

Cute pictures, I can't believe how grown up Avery is looking. I moved to Utah the summer of 1996. Do you want to get together and go to the farm or museum sometime depending on the weather?