Saturday, August 30, 2008

Newport Beach

Brandon teaching Jake how to surf.
Caitlin and Dad even though you can't see their faces but the ocean is beautiful, isn't it!?!
Sue, Grandma, Sarah(feeling sick), and Mom!
Jake and Caitlin!
I went to Newport Beach with my family for Sarah and Brandon's sealing. We had a lot of fun and it went by way too fast! It was just a quick 2 day trip and I wish it was longer! We got there early Thur. morning and spent the day at the beach, did a little shopping, and just had fun. I'm ready to pack up and move, if only it wasn't SOOO expensive to live there!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Newport Beach is my favorite vacation spot ever!! I love it! We were just there in June and I wish I could go back --- if I could afford it!

Bri or Aaron said...

Ha. I was at Huntington Beach a couple days ago!