Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lake Powell


Some of the gang






She loved playing in the sand and would not look at me to take a pic

We did a lot of this
We forgot Avery's toy bag so I caught her playing/pretending with gummy worms. I think I caught her off guard.


I love her!


The games!
Avery LOVED Dalles and Kerry! They asked her if she wanted to go live with them in Texas and she said YES!!! It was too cute!
We went to Lake Powell last week on a house boat with my family and some great friends and had so much fun! We wake boarded, tubed, swam, relaxed in and out of the water, played games, my sister Cailtin put on a Lady Gaga show for us with a pop can in her hairl(HILARIOUS), played lots of games, and just had a great time even though it did rain on us towards the end of our trip!

4 comments:

Tyra said...

oh, it looks like so much fun! I sooooo wish we could have been there!

Lemmons Family said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun in the HOT HOT sun!! Your brave to go to Lake Powell with two little ones! How did they do?

Mary said...

Shaina, we had such a great time! Your family is darling and you are such a good mother! Thanks for sharing the experience!

kellie said...

Shaina,I would love to get together sometime at Thanksgiving Point! Mack would just adore your girls..He is a ladies man :)Hope you are having a fun summer! Your girls are beautiful, just like their momma :)