Sunday, June 13, 2010

Itsy Bitsy Spider Dance





So this is kinda old news but I figured it's still blog worthy and an important fun event in her little life. These cute little girls had their recital and pics done back in May and Avery did a great job on that stage cheesing it up! She loves dance and is so not shy at all! It has been so fun seeing what she has learned in the past yr and she loves to show everyone all her moves. I LOVE watching little girls dance! I'm convinced it's one of the cutest things in the world to watch! Not only does it bring tears to my eyes and make my heart melt to see my little girl up there doing her thing but I love that there are always a couple girls doing their cute little own thing up on stage and they all aren't really together. I just don't even know what else but they are so dang cute!

0 comments: