Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Girls













I had the girls pics taken a couple months ago when Brinley turned 1 and I love how they turned out! The girls were not the easiest to work with, especially Brinley, so I owe a huge thanks to kate and her husband at Peekaboo Photos for being so patient! I'm surprised they got any cute ones of Brinley because she just kept crying. She is a super happy baby 90% of the time but she just was not having it so we even had to go back the next morning and she still wasn't that great. Oh well, love how they turned out anyway and these are just a few of the many great ones she took. I also loved all the props, backgrounds, and fun clothes and headbands they had to choose from for the girls to wear!

5 comments:

Spencer and Heather said...

Those are dang cute! Peekaboo is one of my favorites. They are so good!

Tyra said...

These turned out sooooo cute! Beautiful! I love all the clothes and backgrounds :)

jenn gent said...

So cute! Your girls are getting so big. And I'm so jealous... Peekaboo photos are my absolute favorite! If only I lived closer.

Sarah and AJ said...

Great pictures Shaina!

missy d said...

Shaina, those are seriously the cutest pictures ever! Your girls are beautiful and growing so fast! I will definitely have to look into Peekaboo - amazing photos!