Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dance Recital!

Aunt Sarah and Avery.
Silly Girls!
Ready to Dance!

Avery had her little dance recital last Sat and did such a good job! She performed a little over a month ago too and did just as good! All those little girls in their tutu's looked so cute up on stage strutting their stuff! It was so fun to watch! We discovered on Sat. that Avery has NO stage fright yet anyway! When her dance was over, the next group came out on the stage to dance and Avery was standing on the stairs watching them instead of walking towards us. My dad was on his way to go grab her to sit down but she started going towards the stage again. When my dad caught her before she could ruin their number, she started kicking her legs and saying put me down over and over again. Thanks dad for saving me a lot of embarrassment. Then at the end of the recital the girls all went up on stage to bow, and she ran right up there in the middle of the stage in between some big girls like she was just one of them. They were just looking down on her and smiling. She is one funny girl and I just hope I can keep up with her as the yrs go by because right now I'm not so sure! Love you though sweetheart! Can't wait to watch you dance again in the spring and maybe next time you will let us take better pics of you in your costume instead of running away!

2 comments:

Tyra said...

oh my gosh! TOO STINKING CUTE! I am laughing at that little story.....she is def a mind of her own!

Spencer and Heather said...

She was so funny! I love it. They were the best group up there!!