Sunday, November 2, 2008

It a GIRL!

We found out we are having a GIRL! I am so excited and I'm sure Tony will come around! Just Kidding. He is happy too! I'm excited to have 2 little girls be kinda close together and hopefully be great friends! My sisters and I are 6 and then 12 yrs apart so 3 yrs is close to me. Also, this baby will be born the same season as Avery was so I already have many cute little clothes!Convenient! It was so fun to see the ultrasound and to see her move around like crazy! We are having difficulties with scanning the pics of the ultrasound but hopefully we will figure it out soon so I can post it.

12 comments:

Casey said...

CONGRATULATONS!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant again! Wow! That is so exciting! I wish we could see you guys!

Christie said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! We only have a few more weeks till we can find out what we're having! How's life?

Unknown said...

Congrats!! It will be so much fun having 2 little girls who can be best friends!

jenn gent said...

Congratulations! I'm sure Avery will love having a sister.

Zenica said...

Congrats! That's great two little girls. I'm hoping that are next one is a girl. I never had a sister so even if they are 8 years apart at lest she will have a sis.
Truthfully I really wished that Hayden was a girl when I wash pregnant, but he is a sweet little baby boy and I wouldn't change anything. Oh and boys are so much easier.

Spackman's said...

congrats! I didn't know you were pregnant! I am so happy for you. How have you been feeling?

Kiley . Amy . Ava said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys. And I love the pic of Avery sitting on the couch, so knowing her mom just wants a cute pic.... and it's so not happening. Totally made me laugh.

Chelsie Wilde said...

Congratulations!! Girls are the sooo fun and it will be fun for them to have a little buddy. We are soo excited for you guys!

Bri or Aaron said...

Congrates! How fun!

The Callister Family said...

Congrats! That will be so much fun to have the girls close together. My girls are 6 years apart but I'm sure when they are older it won't be that big of a deal.

Michelle said...

Congrats! 2 girls are so much fun! They are going to be best friends!

Elisa said...

Ya, another girl! It will be so fun to have the sisters close. I am excited about the same thing. Hope you are still feeling well!