Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!







So Avery couldn't have been a bigger little stinker or should I say witch this Halloween when it came to taking pictures! She would not smile for me!!! She did have fun though so I guess that's all that matters although I may just put her back in her costume this week and try and get a few cute pics. On Thur. Avery had a Halloween party at preschool and they did face painting and other fun activities. Then on Fri. morning we went to an assisted living facility with some neighbor friends and let the kids trick-or-treat. Then that night we went to see family in Herriman and let the kids trick or treat and of course I forgot my camera. It was a fun and busy Halloween!

2 comments:

Kara's Party Ideas said...

how cute is she?!!! i love her costume! i want a girl..i'm jealous that you're going to have TWO!!! :)

Mertlich said...

How exciting! Another cute girl for you guys. How Fun!!