Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas!







We had a great Christmas this yr and enjoyed spending time with family and friends! Avery loved everything about it which made it even more fun to see the excitement on her face! The girls got cute matching PJ's on Christmas Eve and and Brinley was not loving the pic taking with the Jammie's on. Then on Christmas Eve we spent the night at my parents. Santa was so smart this yr. and knew we had a lot of baby toys already and also knew that Brinley's favorite present would be the wrapping paper to play with. So he gave the girls a doll house and kitchen to share. Avery also got cute dress up clothes and it' s so funny to see her prance, and yes I mean prance on her tip toes around the house in her dress up's. So cute! Now that Christmas is over, I'll admit I'm a little sad. I love the holidays and everything that they stand for. Already can't wait till next yr. The world just seems like a more peaceful, happier place in my eyes at least, even with all the craziness that can come along with it at times. I'm so grateful for my Saviour and the sweet family that he had blessed me with!

0 comments: