Thursday, April 16, 2009

Brinley Michelle Bale

















Our sweet little baby Brinley was born on Sat. April 11th at 7:20 p.m. She weighed 7 pounds 2 oz. and was 20 1/2 in. long. She took her time making her arrival that day! My water broke a little after 3 in the morning and after a long day of excitement and frustration I ended up with a C-section. I was trying really hard to do a VBAC but because of a couple complications it was just not meant to be but we are both healthy and that's all that matters. We are so glad she is here! She is such a good natured baby and such a sweet heart! Avery is loving her so much, almost a little too much but it's cute to watch her interact with her. We had a fun Easter spending time with our family in the hospital! Not what we had planned on doing but a very memorable one! I love my girls so much!

14 comments:

Cassi said...

Shaina, she is beautiful and I LOVE all of her hair...You look beautiful too! Congrats

Lemmons Family said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! I'm hoping any day with mine. Hope your feeling good and everything is well.

Tyra said...

She is so cute! All that hair!!!!!

Spencer and Heather said...

She is so beautiful!! Congrats!

Brittney said...

Congrats you guys!!! She is sooo beautiful. Look at all that hair! I am glad to hear that both mom and baby are doing well!

Mertlich said...

Congratulations!!!
Brinley is beautiful and you look great Shaina!

Carpenter Column said...

Congratulations!!! She is so cute - I understand the whole wanting a VBAC and getting a c-section. How are you feeling! Hope you recover quickly - so exciting!

chadandsydney said...

We are so happy for you guys. She is so cute. We would love to see you guys. Do you need anything?

Aliesha said...

Congrats!! She's beautiful. You just had to have her first huh? I hope you are both doing well, and getting more sleep than I am. :)

Zenica said...

Congrats she is beautiful.

Michelle said...

She's just too cute!!! COngrats!

kellie said...

I am so slow at catching up. Brinley is beautiful! Congratulations :) I am happy that you are both healthy and doing well.

Casey said...

Congratulations Shaina! She is seriously such a beautiful baby! I wish I could hold her. :) I hope you are doing well and maybe we will see you guys in May! We are coming to visit Utah at the end of May! Let's get all the gals together one night!

Justin M. Bowen said...

Congrats Shaina!

She really is adorable...not just newborn-alien adorable, but really such a beautiful baby!
Hope your feeling well and recovering.

love ya, Linds