Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Avery!





We celebrated Avery's 3rd birthday today! We had a little family party at my parents house and had cake and ice cream and then she opened some fun gifts. This yr. she blew out the candles on her cake all by herself. Yesterday we took her to the animal farm at Thanksgiving Point and let her feed the animals and ride the pony. She loves those pony rides! She is at such a busy stage in her life right now! Very curious about EVERYTHING and very playful! She loves to have us read her stories, talk, sing, and dance! She is a very happy and healthy little girl and we feel so blessed that she is ours! We love her so much and love watching her grow but I do wish she would slow it down a bit!

7 comments:

Tyra said...

I can not believe she is 3!!!!!!!

EvaandJosiah said...

Shaine,Avery is so cute. I ditto your friend, I can't believe that you are so stinking cute and that it's been 3 years since we worked together atleast! Yikes! Time flies too fast I tell you.

EvaandJosiah said...

soorry I meant Shaina

mary said...

I can't believe how big she is!! What a beautiful daughter!!

katiegirl said...

she is getting so big!! i can't even believe it!

Lemmons Family said...

Hey Shaina, noticed you are so close to having your baby. I am so ready!!
I want to exchange address' for baby announcements and any other things; just to have, so email me your address and I'll email you mine. My email address is atslemmons@msn.com.
thanks,

Zenica said...

I have been think of you the past few days. One of my friends had her baby on Wed. 3lb. 8oz. ya that's right 3lb.
I hope you are doing well and that this last month everything goes well for you and your new one that's on her way.