Friday, January 30, 2009

29 Weeks and Counting!


So here is the BIG belly! My sister came over and took a few pics of me with my pregnant belly. I haven't been good about getting pics of me while pregnant with Avery or this one. So thanks Sarah for documenting this special and big time in my life! I'll be sure to return the favor when it's your turn! Only 2 1/2 months left. I can do this! The one thing that I love about being pregnant is feeling the baby move so I'm going to enjoy that as much as possible and forget about the aches and pains that come along with the last trimester!

12 comments:

Tyra said...

You look soooooo dang cute! I wish I could make it up there sometime before the baby to do a session! If you want to come here, I'll do it for free :)

Kara's Party Ideas said...

you look hot!! i think you're smaller than you were with avery. brinley will be here before you know it!! i'm so excited for ya! love ya girl..we need to get together again soon.

Mertlich said...

Shaina, You look so cute! We love seeing updates of Avery and are excited to see the new baby when she gets here!

Mary said...

You look great! So fun to see you. I hope all goes well for you in these last few weeks. I may be coming to Utah the last week in March, so I can see you and your new little girl!

Spencer and Heather said...

I haven't seen you forever!! You look so cute, and you are getting so close!! How exciting!!

mary said...

You are so cute!! I am so glad you took pregnant pictures, they are so fun to look back on! I am so happy for you!

Bri or Aaron said...

Oh you look so cute!

Zenica said...

You look great!I'm so glad you put some pictures up. Only 10 weeks I know you can do it, but I also know the last few months can be the hardest.
Hang in there.

Lemmons Family said...

I know exactly how you feel! My hips and back ache so bad! I've got 20 more days than you, but hopefully I'll deliver a little early like I did with my first two! You look so cute though, as I know you don't feel it, but you really do!

Kiley . Amy . Ava said...

Shaina, I love it. You are my inspiration. I can't wait till I'm to that point. I'm only 12 weeks along. I'm so excited for you guys. Let's do lunch soon.

Michelle said...

You looks so cute Shaina!!

The Callister Family said...

You are so cute pregnant!