Saturday, October 4, 2008

5 Year Anniversary



Tony and I celebrated our 5 yr. anniversary last Sat. the 27th of Sept! Wow! It doesn't seem like it's been that long at all. I took out the wedding photos this past week that I haven't looked at in who knows how long! When I came across the cake pics I couldn't resist posting them. It still makes me laugh to this day that we had an almost full on cake fight and it was so fun! I admit that I kinda started it but no regrets. I have loved the last 5 yrs. with all it's ups and downs and I can't wait to see what the next 5 yrs. brings us. Hopefully a beach in Hawaii or Mexico for one of these anniversaries! I love being married to my best friend!!!

4 comments:

Kiley . Amy . Ava said...

Congrats! I remember that day... it was such an awesome day. I can't believe it's been five years- so crazy. And Happy late birthday to you! I was thinking of you that day.

Brittany said...

Congratulations, you two! I know I'm a little late, but I've been a huge blog slacker lately! You looked so beautiful on your wedding!!!

Mertlich said...

Happy Anniversary!!
Scott and I just celebrated our
31st. Crazy huh?
We are flying down to LA for a few days just to hang out and get away.

Bri or Aaron said...

Happy Anniversary! And Happy late B-Day!