Sunday, July 27, 2008

What A Women!


A dear childhood friend Allison Walters Van Gieson left this earth last Saturday morning with her Dad when they were in a car accident. I have thought a lot about her this past week and how amazing she is! I have so many great memories of her that just came flooding back! After reading the blog posts and the news report, etc. I realized she has impacted me and strengthened my testimony of our Saviour more than ever. I know she lives on and that she will be with her sweet children, husband, and family again. She has always been an amazing example and a great friend to everyone around her. She is loved by so many and will be missed so much!

3 comments:

Kara's Party Ideas said...

sad!!! that makes my heart ache! what's her blog that you were looking at? so sorry shaina!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

i found the blog on your sidebar..so sad! thanks.

Unknown said...

That is so sad! Her poor family.